The Architect (beta)
A downloadable game for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
In the beginning there was nothing. There was only silence. Then a tiny object appeared...
The game follows the story of a mysterious, yet insignificant object set to bring a world to life. The player will take control of the mysterious, yet insignificant object in it's quest.
The Architect is the twisted sci-fi abstract labyrinth game edge of Creation, which makes you ponder every move you'll make.
- twisted labyrinths where getting out is a great challenge!
- enthralling storyline
- optional levels with additional details to the story
- use space modifiers to change the labyrinth around you!
- step into magnetic distortion fields for fast travels!
- beautiful 3D outer space world
- full controller support
- full featured level editor included:
- create custom levels
- share levels on the internet and test your friends!
- create level series, even with storyline!
We are a team of two developers, who put all our passion into this game.
- tutorials for every control
- 5 new story levels
- couple new custom levels (yay!)
- CPU/GPU optimizations (5-10fps gain)
- new platform selection indicator
- one-button raise/lower (default, optional)
- lots of small fixes.
- added vertical camera rotation
- fixed horizontal camera rotation
- refactored side scrolling when the player character reacher view's edges
- quick level-restart
- fixed level loading image on Windows
- ...lots of small bugfixes
This game is currently unavailable